Our dear Rev5 Alumni friends,
We hope the summer has been treating you well. Today marks a full month since graduation for the Class of 2013, and thirteen months for the Class of 2012. Something that we’ve wanted to introduce was a way for you, who have experienced something unique and accomplished something great as a Rev5 student, to connect and continue growing amongst others who have been where you have, seen what you’ve seen and are going where you are going.
Here’s some suggestions.
- Use comments to respond and interact
- Subscribe to get updated when new updates are posted
- Contact us if you have any thoughts or suggestions
A few things to come.
- Suggested reading for continued growth
- Featured alumni stories of challenges and successes post-Rev5
- Job, internship, ministry and other opportunities specifically open to Rev5 alumni
- Exclusive footage from Rev5 classes, so you can keep learning alongside future students
Let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions for what might be useful. At the very least, let us know how your summer is going.
Love you all,